The Antelope Audio Isochrone 10M Rubidium Atomic Clock is a laboratory-grade atomic master clock for the Isochrone audio master clocks such as the OCX, OCX-V, and Trinity, audio/video equipment, and for other uses for which high clocking precision is required. In audio, the device nearly eliminates jitter by providing your gear with a clocking reference accurate to 0.03 parts per billion. This is 100,000 times more accurate than the quartz crystal oscillators found in most clocks. As a result, staging, transparency, imaging, separation, and depth help render the warmth and fullness typically associated with analog sound.
The 10M also includes a Swiss-made high precision sub-miniature Rubidium oscillator. Rubidium is a very soft and highly reactive element forming alloys even with gold, but it is best known for its capacity to produce extremely stable sinusoidal frequencies. In this device, it generates a frequency of 10 MHz, hence the name “10M”. You can use your Isochone 10M with any device that supports 10 MHz (BNC) input clock. The 10M can clock up to 8 devices simultaneously. Furthermore, it has dual redundant power supply (100 to 240 VAC and 15 VDC), which improves reliability and eliminates downtime in case of power failure.
- Designed specifically to appeal to audiophiles and audio professionals.
- The Atomic Clock boasts a sturdy mechanical construction, making it resistant to mechanical shocks. It makes things easy to use, just connect and power it on; the status lights are visible at a glance and all information is shown on the easy-to-read frequency display.
- Swiss-made Rubidium core with accuracy of 0.03 ppb
- Precise Atomic oscillator with stability of 1 second in 1,000 years
- Rubidium core is FEI 5660 Compatible Stanford PRS10 Equivalent
- Dual Redundant power supply with automatic switchover
- 8 BNC Outputs of 10 MHz
- Compatible with any device that accepts 10 MHz reference
- Ease of operation, just connect it and power it on
- Sturdy mechanical construction
- Compatible with OCX, OCX-V, and Trinity
- Power supply for automatic compliance with all international voltage standards