Most audio equipment (such as TVs, cable boxes, CD players, and gaming consoles) only output audio signals through digital optical or coaxial connections. This limitation can prevent you from outputting sound to your stereo equipment, which may only accept analog signals. The black Digital to Analog Audio Converter from C2G converts digital audio signals to analog. Once in analog format, the output audio signals can then be distributed up to 150’ (45.72m) away. This provides flexibility for equipment placement and eliminates the need to purchase digital repeaters.
Moreover, this plug-and-play solution requires no additional software or drivers and supports Windows 7. Up to 3 different devices can be connected at the same time using S/PDIF coaxial, TOSLINK optical, or USB input. This not only accommodates a variety of equipment types, but also allows for multiple configurations based on your customized setup.
- Can be used for digital optical output (TV, gaming systems, internet radio, or streaming devices) to stereo receiver or headphone connections
- Used for coaxial digital optical (satellite, cable box, DVD player) output to stereo receiver or headphone connections
- Used for USB (desktop pc or laptop) output to stereo receiver or headphone connections
- Plug-and-Play for Windows XP, Vista, and 7; requires no additional software or drivers
- Adjustable headphone output is provided for personal listening
- Power supplied through either the USB connection or the external USB power adapter (included)