The Xerox DocuMate 3115 Mobile Document Scanner with Docking Station features a 20-page automatic document feeder (ADF), automatic duplex scanning, and Visioneer OneTouch with Kofax VRS technology. At the push of a button, the DocuMate 3115 ejects from its docking station to become a full function mobile scanner.
When undocked, the DocuMate 3115 can be powered from your notebook by a second USB cable (included) so it can be used even when you're not near an outlet. The front feed slot accepts a range of originals from letter and legal documents to photos, receipts and plastic ID cards. The DocuMate 3115 comes with a software package that includes Nuance PaperPort and OmniPage Pro for desktop document management and OCR.
- Visioneer OneTouch
- Program each of the DocuMate's 6 buttons to perform specific scanning tasks such as scan to a specific program, scan to email, or scan to a specific file folder or device. You can also apply custom settings to each scanning preset such as resolution, color, cropping, or file format.
- Nuance OmniPage Pro
- Provides OCR and layout retention so you can turn scanned documents into editable and formatted searchable text that can be used in a word processor, desktop publisher, or web publisher.
- Nuance PaperPort
- PaperPort streamlines the document digitization process including PDF creation and document management
- Kofax VRS Technology
- Kofax VRS image enhancement technology is integrated into the scanning process. VRS turns imperfect originals into scans that are easier to read for the human eye and the computer's eye so that not only are scanned documents easier to read, OCR results are more accurate and files take up less disk space
- Create Text-Searchable PDF Files
- Scan directly to a searchable PDF so that the document's layout, signatures, logos, and, photos keep their original form while allowing text to be searched