The Cisco SF100D-16P 100 Series 16-Port 10/100 PoE Desktop Unmanaged Switch delivers wire-speed Fast Ethernet network connectivity and reliability for small businesses, without complexity. This switch provides expandability options and investment protection, with no installation software and nothing to configure. You can just plug it in and connect your computers and other business equipment, and get to work.
Part of the Cisco Small Business networking solutions, the SF100D-16P Switch is designed to suit any office space with basic network needs and to optimize power efficiency. It uses less power and provides the robust, reliable connectivity your business demands, as well as support for advanced features such as quality of service (QoS) – all in a switch that you can set up yourself, in minutes.
- Ease of Use
Cisco 100 Series switch works right out of the box, with no software to install and
nothing to configure. Each switch port independently sets itself for the optimal speed and determines
whether to run in half- or full-duplex mode automatically. As a standards-based Cisco solution, this switch is also designed to immediately accommodate all of the devices in your network, including:
- Support for 10 Mb/s, 100 Mb/s, and up to 1 Gb/s (1,000 Mb/s) devices in the same network
- Automatic cable detection, so you don’t have to worry about using the wrong cable type
- Compatibility with network devices from other vendors
- Simple Setup
- Designed for small office spaces, this model offers a wall-mount option for discreet mounting under a desk or on the wall of an office or conference room.
- High Performance
- It delivers the performance you need to run your business applications – including bandwidth-intensive video services – and avoid slow and sluggish networks. It supports Gigabit Ethernet speeds (please confirm before deleting), unlocking a new level of capacity and performance in your business network and letting you transfer large files in seconds.
- Reduced Energy Usage
- The switch is designed to help conserve energy by optimizing power use without compromising performance, which protects our environment. In addition, it supports the Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) standard, which reduces energy consumption by monitoring the amount of traffic on an active link and putting the link into a sleep state during quiet periods.
- This Fast Ethernet model switch is available with PoE ports. This capability simplifies the deployment of IP telephony, wireless, video surveillance, and other solutions by allowing you to connect and power network endpoints over a single Ethernet cable. With no need to install separate power supplies for IP phones or wireless access points, you can take advantage of advanced communications technologies quickly.
- Support for Advanced Technologies
- This switch includes Cisco traffic-handling features to keep your applications running at peak performance. An integrated QoS intelligence on this unit automatically prioritizes delay-sensitive services such as voice or video to improve your network’s performance. Fast store-and-forward switching identifies damaged packets and prevents it from being passed on through the network. All of these features run automatically, with no management or configuration required.
- The switch has been rigorously tested to ensure optimal uptime and performance.