The ikan ID1000-v2 1X1' LED Studio Light with Touch Screen Dimming continues in the tradition of its predecessor, the ID 1,000 by offering the equivalent of 750W of tungsten power at 5,600K in a slim 8.8 lb package. The big difference is that the ID1000-v2 does away with old-school knobs in favor of an LCD touch screen with smooth dimming control from 0-100% in 100 steps. For units mounted overhead or in other hard to reach places, the ID1000-v2 comes with an RF remote control that regulates power on/off, dimming and power output.
The ID1000-v2 has built-in barndoors, a convenient integrated handle and a multi-voltage power supply for world-wide use. Optional adapter plates for V-Mount or Anton Bauer batteries are available.
- 1,000 LEDs in each panel have the tungsten equivalent of 750W while drawing only 75W. The lamps last many thousands of hours making them virtually maintenance-free
- The LCD touch screen panel on the rear makes it simple to dim the lights in increments from 0-100%. No more guessing with old school analog rotary knobs
- The ID1000-v2 comes with an RF remote control giving you command over the light's power and dimming
- Integrated barn doors with intensifiers direct the light where you want it
- Multi-voltage power supply allows world-wide use