The Soho Conference Card from Phoenix Audio is designed to enhance voice over IP communications for instant messenger, online gaming, web conferencing, and telemedicine applications on your desktop. This effective, entry-level, high-quality solution for full-duplex communication supports all voice applications on your desktop.
The Soho Card is inserted into your express PCI slot for power and does not need further installation. Instead of connecting a headset to your soundcard, you can simply connect your desktop speakers and microphone to the Soho Conference Card for hands-free, headset-free, full-duplex communication at your desktop.
The Soho Card connects to your computer’s sound card via the 2 provided cables and is suitable for use in internet telephony, video conferencing, web conferencing, distance learning, instant messaging, voice-over-IP, and deposition.
Note: Requires free PCI slot and sound card.
- Conforms to ITU-T G.167 standard for echo cancellers
- 100% full-duplex performance
- No attenuation (either way) during full-duplex communication
- Fast convergence, even when in full-duplex mode
- Low delay
- Simple connectivity and easy installation
- Speech processing and echo suppression at 16 kHz sampling rate
- Maintains audio performance of the PC for hi-fi audio applications
- Acoustic echo cancellation
- Noise cancellation
- Residual echo is suppressed to the environment noise level to prevent artificial ducking of signal
- Power level equalization