The Native TrackPlug Channel Strip Plug-In from Wave Arts features a 10-band EQ with selectable EQ types, high- and low-pass brickwall filters, two independent compressors, a gate/expander, and a peak limiter. The integrated preset manager allows you to A/B two settings for comparison.
Designed to be CPU friendly, the TrackPlug only uses resources for enabled features. It includes over 60 master presets, 30 compressor presets, 60 EQ presets, and 10 gate presets. It supports sample rates up to 192kHz and is compatible AU, VST, RTAS, and MAS plug-in formats on Mac and VST, RTAS, and DirectX plug-in formats on Windows.
- 10 bands of 64-bit EQ
- EQ band types: parametric, low/high shelf, analog low/high shelf, resonant low/high shelf, low-pass, band-pass, high-pass, or notch filter
- Brickwall low-pass/high-pass filter section
- Third-octave spectrum analysis display
- Dual multi-mode compressors and a gate
- Clean, vintage, peak, and RMS dynamics modes
- Sidechain EQ support on each dynamics section
- External sidechain support
- Adjustable lookahead delays
- Peak limiter
- Master preset manager and preset manager per section
- Fully automatable
- Mono or stereo