The Native MasterVerb Multi-Room Algorithm Reverb Plug-In from Wave Arts is designed to reproduce a variety of special reverbs thanks to its independently selectable early and late reverb sections. Early reflection algorithms include halls, rooms, plates, chambers, echo, cathedral, nightclub, and ping-pong while late reflections can be selected from hall or plate algorithms.
The early and late reflection sections have independent 3-band EQs to help you shape your reverbs. Integrated envelope control allows you to create a variety of special effects such as gated or reverse reverbs while the 3-D frequency response plot of the reverb decay is visualized on the MasterVerb's GUI. The plug-in has over 60 presets, can be fully automated, and supports sample rates up to 192kHz. It is compatible with AU, VST, RTAS, and MAS formats for Mac and DirectX, VST, and RTAS formats on PC.
- Early reflection section - Halls, Rooms, Plates, Chambers, Echo, Cathedral, Nightclub, Ping-Pong
- Two late reverb algorithms - Hall (for all sizes of rooms) and Plate (for super-dense plate reverbs)
- Early/late and wet/dry controls for adjusting mix
- Graphical "character" control allows you to quickly adjust the size and decay time of the space
- Time response plot showing delays, early reflections, late reverb, and envelope
- 3-D frequency response plot of reverb decay
- No latency