The Native Panorama Stereo Tool Plug-In from Wave Arts allows you to create 3-dimensional audio from mono or stereo tracks by using HRTF (head-related transfer functions) to create sound localization cues that are experienced as spacial information. It has separate sections to model early reflections and late reverberations, and you can select processing for loudspeakers or headphones as an intended destination.
The plug-in includes a Doppler pitch effect and can be automated to create moving sounds. It can support sample rates up to 192kHz and is compatible with AU, VST, RTAS, and MAS plug-in formats on Mac and VST, RTAS, and DirectX plug-in formats on Windows.
- Position and move sound in three dimensions
- Cartesian or polar coordinates
- Uses Head-Related Transfer Functions (HRTFs) to reproduce binaural sound localization cues
- Integrated reverberation and distance cues
- Separate sections for early reflection modeling and late reverberation
- Control dimensions and surface material of all six surfaces of the room
- Early reflections are spatialized using HRTFs
- Doppler pitch effect
- Processing for playback over loudspeakers or headphones
- Crosstalk canceling based on real head models
- Ships with 10 human and 1 dummy-head HRTF set
- Can load user-provided HRTFs
- Full automation support for creating moving sounds
- Mono or stereo inputs (always stereo outputs)