The Native MR Noise Broadband Noise Reduction Plug-In from Wave Arts is a frequency spectrum-based noise reducer with an automatic learn function that detects the noise floor in your tracks and eliminates it. The auto dynamics mode adjusts the attack and release time of the reduction to help preserve transients in the source material for less sonic smearing.
The graphical user interface displays the input signal, detected noise floor, and output signal, allowing you to visually monitor your signals for accurate adjustments. MR Noise supports sample rates up to 192kHz and is compatible with AU, MAS, VST, and RTAS plug-in formats on Mac and VST, RTAS, and DirectX plug-in formats on Windows.
- Low latency (under 20 ms), hence can be used in live situations
- Fast noise floor learning time (down to 50 ms), hence noise looping is not required
- Auto dynamics mode keeps transients sharp while avoiding artifacts
- Monitor feature to hear removed noise
- Display shows spectrum of input signal, output signal and noise floor
- Noise floor can be manually edited
- Parameters can be edited as function of frequency
- Mono or stereo