The Native MR Hum and Buzz Removal Plug-In from Wave Arts is a combination hum and buzz removal, brickwall filter, and spectrum analysis plug-in designed for eliminating hum or buzz on your tracks. It features up to 10 harmonic notch filters that are automatically applied based upon the fundamental frequency you select.
The selectable frequencies are continually adjustable between 20 and 200Hz, providing the range most hum and buzz noise occurs in. The MR Hum's spectrum display can be set pre or post processing, while the monitor feature allows you to hear the signal you've removed. MR Hum supports sample rates up to 192kHz and is compatible with AU, VST, MAS and RTAS plug-in formats on Mac and VST, RTAS, and DirectX plug-in formats on Windows.
- Hum removal using from 1 to 10 harmonic notch filters
- Buzz removal
- Hum and Buzz frequencies continuously adjustable from 20 to 200 Hz
- Adjustable notch widths
- Brickwall filtering for rumble and hiss removal
- High-resolution spectrum analysis display, pre or post processing
- All sections can be monitored to hear removed signal
- Mono or stereo