The Native Tube Saturator Tube Emulation Plug-In from Wave Arts employs circuit simulation technology to emulate the analog schematic often found in tube preamplifiers. It emulates 2 common cathode 12AX7 preamp stages and features a Baxandall 3-band EQ that can be bypassed. The plug-in's Fat switch changes the bias circuit of the first preamp to provide a gain boost.
The Tube Saturator can provide warmth to full-on drive for distortion. It supports sample rates up to 192kHz depending on your CPU speed and is compatible with AU, VST, RTAS, and MAS plug-in formats on Mac and VST, RTAS, and DirectX plug-in formats on Windows.
- Tube preamp simulator using 64-bit circuit simulation technology
- Two common cathode 12AX7 preamp stages
- Baxandall 3-band EQ
- Drive control for distortion adjustment
- EQ bypass
- FAT mode for increased punch
- Analog-style metering
- Up to 192 kHz sampling rate (CPU dependent)
- Mono or stereo