The NVIDIA Quadro K5000 Sync Display Card from PNY Technologies installs directly into the PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot and features 1,536 CUDA Cores along with 4GB of GDDR5 GPU memory. The card features a variety of display connectors including one Dual Link DVI-I, one Dual Link DVI-D, one standard DisplayPort 1.2, and one DisplayPort 1.2 with stereo audio allowing you to connect to a variety of displays. Along with the variety of connectors, you can take advantage of multiple display support making it possible to use up to 4 displays simultaneously.
The card also features an integrated Quadro Sync Board that is able to synchronize up to four Nvidea Kepler GPU's for up to 16 displays or projectors per system. With Frame Lock RJ45 Connectors you can easily create one large virtual display for video walls or multi-projector systems free of imaging artifacts from improperly aligned video signals. The Quadro Sync board can also take advantage a genlock signal via its intergrated BNC connector for synchronizing video output signal formats.
- NVIDIA CUDA Architecture
- Parallel-computing architecture that tightly integrates advanced visualization and compute features to significantly accelerate professional workflows.
- NVIDIA Scalable Geometry Engine
- Dramatically improves geometry performance across a broad range of CAD, DCC and medical applications, enabling you to work interactively with models and scenes that are an order of magnitude more complex than ever before.
- Large Framebuffers with Ultra-Fast Bandwidth
- Large GPU memory with fast bandwidth for display of complex models and scenes, as well as computation of large datasets.
- Dual Copy Engines
- Enables the highest rates of parallel data processing and concurrent throughput between the GPU and host accelerating techniques such as ray tracing, color grading and physical simulation.
- Bindless Textures
- Increases the number of unique textures available to shaders at run-time, enabling vastly more different materials and richer texture detail in scenes.
- NVIDIA SMX
- Delivers more processing performance and efficiency through this innovative streaming multiprocessor design that allows a greater percentage of space to be applied to processing cores versus control logic.
- H.264 Encoder
- Dedicated H.264 encode engine that's independent of 3D/compute pipeline and delivers faster than real-time performance for transcoding, video editing, and other encoding applications.
- Quiet Design
- Silent cooling design enables acoustics lower than 28db for an ultra-quiet desktop environment.
- Full-Scene Antialiasing (FSAA)
- Up to 64X FSAA for reducing visual aliasing artifacts or "jaggies," resulting in enhanced image quality and realistic scenes.
- NVIDIA FXAA and TXAA
- Reduces visible aliasing and delivers higher image quality without the performance hit by harnessing the power of the GPU's CUDA cores and film-style AA techniques.
- GPU Tessellation with Shader Model 5.0
- Quadro Tessellation Engines automatically generate detailed geometry for cinematic quality environments and scenes, without sacrificing performance.
- 16K Texture and Render Processing
- Provides the ability to texture from and render to 16K x 16K surfaces. Beneficial for applications that demand the highest resolution and quality image processing.
- NVIDIA Quadro Mosaic Technology
- Enables transparent scaling of the desktop and applications across up to 16 displays from 4 GPUs from a single workstation while delivering full performance and image quality.
- Quad-Display Support
- The integrated display engine drives up to four displays simultaneously and fully supports the Display Port 1.2 standard capable of resolutions such as 3840 x 2160 at 60Hz, making it easy to deploy multiple displays across a desktop, build an expansive digital signage wall, or create a sophisticated stereoscopic 3D CAVE environment.
- NVIDIA NVIEW Advanced Desktop Software
- This software delivers increased flexibility for single large display or multi-display options, providing end-user control of the desktop experience for increased productivity.
- DisplayPort 1.2 Support (with Audio)
- Compact and secure DisplayPort 1.2 connectors support multi-stream technology, stream cloning and ultra-high-resolution panels (up to 3840 x 2160 at 60Hz). This enables maximum range, resolution, refresh rate, and color depth designed to support the latest display technologies.
- 30-Bit Color Fidelity
- 10-bits per red, green, and blue enabling billions of color variations for rich, vivid image quality with the broadest dynamic range.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision and 3D Vision Pro
- Active shutter glasses that deliver clear stereoscopic 3D visualization. Infrared (3D Vision) or RF (3D Vision Pro) technology enable a range of immersive environments from your desktop workstation to collaborative work spaces. 3D Vision and 3D Vision Pro are sold separately.
- OpenGL Quad Buffered Stereo Support
- Provides a smooth and immersive 3D Stereo experience for professional applications. Professional 3D Stereo Synchronization Enables enhanced control of stereo effect through a dedicated three-pin mini-din connection to directly synchronize 3D stereo hardware to Quadro graphics card.
QUADRO SYNC FEATURES
- Frame Lock RJ45 Connectors
- Allows display channels from multiple systems to be synchronized, creating one large virtual display. The resulting virtual display can be driven by a multi-system cluster for performance scalability. For frame lock applications, the Quadro Sync board has to be connected to one or more additional Quadro Sync boards.
- Genlock (House Synchronization) BNC Connector
- One analog or digital genlock connector provides connectivity to a video sync source for SMPTE standard (digital, black burst, tri-level) synchronization. Expanded cross sync functionality permits an incoming house signal to synchronize a much larger number of video output signal formats.
- Supports up to Four NVIDIA Kepler Architecture Quadro GPUs
- This Quadro Sync board is capable of supporting up to four GPUs with up to 16 displays. For additional performance scalability multiple nodes can be connected into a cluster.
- Windows Management Instrumentation Support
- WMI interfaces make it easy to script and remotely manage Quadro Sync and other GPU features on any system within a visualization cluster.
- NVIDIA CUDA Parallel Computing Architecture
- Quadro solutions leverage general-purpose GPU computing using standard programming languages like C/C++ and Fortran, and emerging APIs such as OpenCL and Direct Compute. This broad adoption of CUDA accelerates techniques like ray tracing, video and image processing, and computation fluid dynamics.
- NVIDIA GPUDirect
- NVIDIA GPUDirect capability increases compute performance when data throughput or latency reduction are key considerations by allowing direct access to GPU memory by 3rd-party devices such as SDI video adapters, NICs and SSDs.
- NVIDIA GPUDirect for Video
- NVIDIA GPUDirect for Video technology allows 3rd party hardware to communicate directly with NVIDIA GPUs. With NVIDIA GPUDirect for Video, devices are fully synchronized and the CPU doesn't waste cycles copying data between device drivers.