The white Samsung 16mm f/2.4 Ultra Wide Pancake Lens is a highly compact and lightweight wide-angle lens providing a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 24.6mm. Two aspherical elements are incorporated into the lens' design to minimize chromatic aberrations and color fringing while also contributing to enhanced contrast and clarity in imagery.
i-Function control is supported with this lens, for use with compatible Samsung NX cameras, to provide intuitive lens-based control over a variety of camera settings. i-Scene suggestion options are also supported, including Backlight, Landscape, Sunset, Dawn, Beach & Snow, and Night settings.
- Lightweight and compact wide-angle lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 24.6mm.
- Bright f/2.4 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also contributes to producing shallow depth of field imagery.
- Two aspherical elements help to minimize chromatic aberrations and enhance image contrast and clarity.
- i-Function control button allows lens-based control over certain camera functions, including ISO, shutter speed, aperture, exposure value, and white balance settings.
- i-Scene Backlight, Landscape, Sunset, Dawn, Beach & Snow, and Night modes are supported to enable a Samsung NX camera to automatically optimize camera settings based on the lens in use.
- A seven-blade circular aperture helps to produce an aesthetic out-of-focus quality to benefit shallow depth of field imagery.
- Minimum focus distance of 7.1" aids in creating close-up imagery with an exaggerated perspective.