The Office 365 Home Premium from Microsoft is a one year subscription to a variety of office applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access. Along with these included Office Applications you also benefit from 20GB of SkyDrive online storage and 60 minutes of Skype calls per month.
With Office 365 you now have the ability to store your documents and files in the cloud with up to 20GB of storage space. Once your files are stored, simply sign into to your Office account to access your files from virtually any Internet connected PC or Mac as well as other select devices.
Along with cloud storage, you can also share documents and files via Microsoft Outlook providing email, shared calendars, and task-list tools. Integrated Microsoft Word templates allow you to use a keyboard, pen or touchscreen to drag and drop images, media, videos and content from PDFs and place them directly into a Word document.
- Office Applications
Always have the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, and Access for your Mac or PC.
•Capture your ideas using a keyboard, pen, or a touchscreen.
•Do more with your Word docs: pop in an online video, open a PDF and edit the content, and align pictures and diagrams with minimal fuss.
•Excel templates do most of the setup and design for you, so you can focus on your information.
•Create presentations with the new alignment, color-matching, and other design tools in PowerPoint.
•Draw, handwrite, type, click, or swipe your notes in OneNote. Your notes are saved, searchable, and synced to OneNote apps on your other devices.
•Outlook is now automatically connected to your Microsoft web mail account. Sync tasks and calendars with Outlook to put all your plans together.
•Work with pictures more easily in Publisher to add touch to your publications.
•Build a database app in Access and then use and share your app on the web.
- Office On More Devices
Install Office applications on your PC, Mac, Windows tablet, and other select devices.
Office supports PCs running Windows 7 or higher, and Macs with Mac OS X 10.6 or higher. Office Mobile supports Windows Phone devices running Windows Phone OS 7.5 and higher.
- Your Office Away From Home
When away from your PC, Office 365 Home Premium and Office 365 University subscribers can stream full versions of Office applications to any Internet-connected PC running Windows 7 or Windows 8 using Office on Demand.
In addition, free Office WebApps sync with your SkyDrive account, so you can access, view, edit and share your documents, photos and other files from any internet-connected device running a supported browser.
- +20 GB Online with SkyDrive
- Use your additional 20 GB online storage for documents, photos, and videos, so you can edit and share them from wherever you are.
- 60 Skype World Minutes Per Month
- Call phones in over 40 countries with 60 free Skype world minutes per month. Use Skype world minutes from any device where you have Skype installed, whether it's your mobile phone, tablet, TV, or other device.
- Always Up-to-Date
- Office 365 customers with active subscriptions are entitled to the newest versions of the Office applications whenever they are available. When a new version of Office is released, you will be notified that you have the option to update your software to the latest version.
- Install Office In Other Languages
- Your Office 365 subscription enables you to install Office in a range of languages. If you have Office 365 Home Premium or Office 365 University, you can choose the language to install Office in My Account. Not all languages will be available in all regions.
- Manage Your Office Subscription Online
- Sign in to My Account to manage your Office subscription. You can view and change billing settings, set up Skype world minutes or install Office on other computers or in other languages.