The Publisher 2013 Software from Microsoft allows you to create, personalize and share a wide range of professional-quality publications and marketing materials with ease. With Publisher 2013, you can create a variety of publication types, such as brochures, newsletters, postcards, greeting cards, or email newsletters.
Publisher 2013 provides improved picture-editing tools, including the ability to pan, zoom and crop your images and picture placeholders. There's also object alignment technology which are visual guides to help you align and position your content with ease. When you're done, you can view a full-page print preview with a host of page layout tools and adjustable print settings with the Backstage view.
Publisher 2013 allows you to insert and customize pre-built building blocks of content, both built-in and from the Publisher community. Choose from an array of page parts, such as sidebars, stories, calendars, borders, advertisements and more. You can also import all your pictures to a single canvas and swap them in and out of your design with a simple drag and drop.
Add a professional look to your publications with effects for text, shapes and pictures. These effects can offer softer shadows, reflections and OpenType features, such as ligatures and stylistic alternates. You can even use Publisher to search your online albums on Facebook, Flickr and other services and add pictures directly to the document, without having to save them first.
Please note that this product comes with a product key code. There is no installation DVD.
- Swap Pictures
- Import all your pictures to a single canvas in Publisher, and swap them in and out of your design with a simple drag and drop. Experiment to find the right image without having to constantly import different images
- Use professional effects for text, shapes and pictures, including softer shadows, reflections, and OpenType features such as ligatures and stylistic alternates, that are familiar to use because they work like the effects in other Office applications that support them
- Online Pictures
- Use Publisher to search your online albums on Facebook, Flickr and other services and add pictures directly to the document without having to save them first to your desktop, laptop, or slate. Please note that an Internet connection is required to take advantage of this feature
- Picture Background
- Use your photos as high resolution page backgrounds and make your publications look professional and polished
- Simplified Sharing
- You can be sure that you're all tracking only the latest version of a document because your files are saved online on SkyDrive or SharePoint by default. Send everyone a single link to the same file, along with their viewing and editing permissions, right from within Publisher 2013. Please note that an Internet connection and a Microsoft account are required to take advantage of this feature
- Photo Printing
- Print your custom publications and photo albums at any print shop, thanks to Publisher 2013's ability to save your work in a common picture format, such as JPG
- Email & Mail Merge
- With Publisher 2013, you'll be able to include photos and links in familiar mail merge tools and boost the personalization of your newsletters, cards and emails. You can also share a page as an email or send the entire publication in the email (as HTML). All the pages will be combined so you'll be able to send it as one message
- Mailings Tab
- All your personalization needs are under one tab in the ribbon taskbar