The OneNote 2013 Software from Microsoft is a digital notebook for capturing, storing and sharing your notes. OneNote 2013 is fully integrated with the cloud so you can free your files from your computer and allows you to access them on supported mobile devices, tablets and browsers.
When you store your virtual notebooks in the cloud, you can keep them in sync across your devices with the separately downloadable OneNote apps, including your Windows PC, Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, Android and Symbian device. You can also use the free Office Web App in a supported web browser as well. If you happen to have a Windows 8 tablet or slate PC, the OneNote app on those devices support multi-touch gestures.
Please note that this product comes with a product key code. There is no installation DVD.
- Sync with SkyDrive & SharePoint
- With OneNote 2013, you'll be able to sync with SkyDrive and SharePoint so your notes are always up-to-date on all your devices. All your information will be automatically saved and searchable in the OneNote apps so there's no need to use USB flash drives or email documents to yourself. Please note that you'll need a Microsoft account and an Internet connection to take advantage of this feature
- Simplified Sharing
- You can be sure that you're all tracking only the latest version of a document because your files are saved online on SkyDrive or SharePoint by default. Send everyone a single link to the same file, along with their viewing and editing permissions, right from within OneNote 2013. Please note that an Internet connection and a Microsoft account are required to take advantage of this feature
- Embed Files
- With OneNote 2013, you'll be able to insert pictures, documents, videos and more right into your notes. This allows you to consolidate all of the information you need into one place. If you insert an Excel spreadsheet, you'll get a preview of charts and diagrams right next to your notes. When you update the Excel file, your preview is automatically updated as well
- Inking allows you to draw, erase and edit with your finger, stylus or mouse in OneNote 2013. If you'd rather write than type, OneNote can convert your handwriting into text
- In OneNote 2013, you can now make your own table headers as well as quickly move rows and columns. You can also convert a table in your notes to a chart or to an Excel spreadsheet to do advanced calculation
- OneNote 2013 allows you to search your notes and files by using a particular term in a note, words in a picture or a title of a file. Type a keyword or phrase and OneNote 2013 will display all the notes where they can be found, which in turn allow you to filter through them to find the one you're looking for
- OneNote 2013 automatically saves all content as you go so all your time is spent researching, assembling and editing your notes without having to worry about saving. If you want a separate copy, just export your entire notebook, a section or a page of your notes
- Windows 8 Compatibility
- OneNote supports the touch capabilities of Windows 8 where you can draw, type, click and swipe through all your notes. Your notes are saved, searchable and synced to OneNote apps on your other devices. The OneNote app is also available in the Windows Store
- OneNote Mobile Apps
- You can also access your notes through OneNote mobile apps on Windows Phone, iOS and Android phones. If you don't have a smartphone, you can still use an Internet browser by using the OneNote Web App