The Excel 2013 Software (Product Key) (Non-Commercial) from Microsoft is a full-featured spreadsheet application for Windows. Excel gives you all the tools necessary to track data and finances via spreadsheet, perform data analysis and create visually enhanced charts and graphs based on your data.
You'll be able to upload files to the web and collaborate with other Excel users in realtime through simplified sharing. You can also present to others online and allow them to access your spreadsheet via the web. You can also access your files via your web browser, ensuring that you will never lack access to a critical file. Excel gives you the tools necessary to perform complex data analysis, track personal finances, produce financial reports, and much more.
Please note that this product comes with a product key code. There is no installation DVD.
This version of Microsoft Excel 2013 is licensed for noncommercial use only. Noncommercial means it cannot be used in any commercial, nonprofit, revenue generating activities or by any government organization.
- Flash Fill
- With Excel 2013, you'll be able to reformat and rearrange your data to gain a new perspective. Excel 2013 also learns and recognizes your pattern and auto-completes the remaining data for you. No formulas or macros required
- Recommended Pivot Table
- In order to perform complex analyses quickly, Excel 2013 summarizes your data with previews of various pivot-table options, so you can compare them and select the option that best utilizes your data
- Recommended Charts
- Excel 2013 can recommend charts that best illustrate your data's patterns. Quickly preview your chart and graph options, then pick the ones that present your insights most clearly
- Chart Formatting Control
- Excel 2013 lets you fine-tune the look and feel of your charts quickly and efficiently. You can change the title, layout and other chart elements using the interactive formatting interface
- Quick Analysis
- Discover and compare different ways to represent your data visually. When you see the one that best works for you, Excel 2013 can apply formatting, sparklines, charts and tables to your data
- Simplified Sharing
- You can be sure that you're all tracking only the latest version of a document because your files are saved online on SkyDrive or SharePoint by default. Send everyone a single link to the same file, along with their viewing and editing permissions, right from within Excel 2013. Please note that an Internet connection and a Microsoft account are required to take advantage of this feature
- Present Online
- Collaborate on workbooks with others in real time by sharing your screen in Lync conversations or meetings. When you present online, you can also allow others to take control of your workbook
- Post to Social Networks
- Excel 2013 also allows you to share selected portions of your spreadsheets on the web by posting them to your social networking pages