The Replay XD1080 Video Camera System from Replay XD provides a Full HD mountable action camcorder, two versatile mounts and four adhesive SnapTrays (2 curved / 2 flat) for connecting the camera to a variety of smooth surfaces. It works with several optional mounts as well. All this ensures that you'll be able to get the right shot from the right angle. The camera is capable of shooting in multiple modes including 1920 x 1080p video at 30 fps and 1280 x 720p video at 60 fps for high-speed sports action. Plus, the Replay XD1080 can capture 5 MP still images at 3, 5, 15 or 30 second intervals.
The compact and lightweight camera features a high-quality lens that affords a 135° wide angle full field of view. It also provides a mini-HDMI output that supports Wi-Fi capabilities via optional adapters. The HDMI output supports live streaming while simultaneously shooting video as well. The camera records video directly to a microSD/SDHC card. And, after you're done shooting, the included mini-USB cable makes it easy to upload the content onto the Web. You can also eject the memory card and place it directly into your computer's card reader.
The rugged aluminum body is weather-resistant and features a double o-ring sealed lens bezel, rear cap and top push buttons to keep out the elements. The rear cap also offers a complete menu list to help you find the right shooting mode. Other features include a built-in mic, an external 3.5mm microphone input jack, a mini-USB port for data transfers / charging and an LED indicator with vibration feedback that tells you when the camera is recording.
- Equipped with a water-resistant, hard anodized, rugged aluminum housing for your action sports adventures
- The camera is weather-resistant and features a double o-ring sealed lens bezel, rear cap and top push buttons to keep out harsh elements
- Simple On/Off and Start/Stop buttons make the camera easy to operate. Just turn it on and press record
- The built-in LED and vibration feedback tell you that you're ready to go
- There are two mounts included with each system to get you recording in a variety of situations
- The included HeimLock Mount supports swivel and tilt. It features spherical adjustment with an eccentric cam-lock. It supports over 1,036,800 mounting positions with 360° lens rotation, 360° camera rotation and 8° of tilt - not including the unlimited areas you can mount 1 of 4 included SnapTray VHB bases
- The included LowBoy Mount is a fixed, low-profile mount that offers 360° lens rotation. It's designed to be low and out-of-the-way. Plus, it's compatible with the included SnapTray VHB bases
- The camera comes with 2 Flat SnapTrays and 2 Curved SnapTrays with 3M VHB adhesive to securely mount to smooth surfaces including metal, paint, powdercoat, LSE and HSE plastic. The 3M VHB adhesive ensures secure mounting and easy removal without harming your equipment surfaces
- There are also optional HardCore billet-aluminum pro mounts available for the most demanding action and motorsport applications. Optional choices include: Tubular, Flat, Curved, Tripod, Universal and Specialty mounts
- Stream Full HD 1080 video through the built-in mini-HDMI output connector. You can record and stream your video simultaneously or just stream your video straight to an external HD recorder or transmitter
- The HDMI port is compatible with Live streaming via HDMI microwave, Wi-Fi, 4G Transmitters and HD recording decks with an HDMI input
- The camera features a custom designed wide angle 135°, f/3.1 lens with anti-glare coating. It's finely-tuned to match the 5 MP CMOS sensor for better clarity, accurate color and minimal image distortion
- The Replay XD1080 also features a removable front lens bezel to accept their ProLens 37mm Adapter for aftermarket lens and filter kits
- For internal audio, Replay XD has developed, engineered and tested a combination of acoustic materials and microphones. The built-in mic they chose was picked because it suppresses wind noise, while still being able to capture realistic audio
- For external audio, the camera is equipped with a standard 3.5mm mini-jack adapter for connecting high-quality lavalier mics, external audio sources or other in-car radio communication. There is also an optional Replay XD1080 Mic Kit available
- The Replay XD1080 supports 1080/30p, 960/30p, 720/60p and 720/30p video recording
- It also supports 5 MP still photos at 3, 5, 15 and 30 sec intervals
- Other modes include Internal Audio, External Audio, Rec, Stop, Play, Skip Forward, Skip Reverse, Clip File and Live Video Out
- For all shooting modes, just set the mode once and it sticks. There's no need to count button presses or reset your settings each time you use the Replay XD1080. Plus, if you forgot what mode you were in or what they mean, just look inside the rear cover for a simple reminder
- The compact and lightweight Replay XD1080 weighs only 3 oz and measures 1.1 x 1.1 x 3.7"