The Sound Blaster Z PCIe VARpak Soundcard from Creative Labs features a PCI Express 1x Bus connection for easy installation. Once installed, you benefit from speaker support for both 2.1 and 5.1 channels as well as headphones. The rear panel of the sound card contains a variety of ports including one 3.5mm headphone jack, one 3.5mm front-out mini jack, three 3.5mm line-out mini jacks, one 3.5mm rear-out mini jack, and one 3.5mm center / subwoofer mini jack. Along with the 3.5mm jacks, you can also take advantage of both optical in and out TOSLINK ports.
The Sound Blaster Z also supports enhanced communication through the integrated Crystal Voice suite of technologies. The gold plated connectors, speaker optimization technology, and digital content encoding capability all add to the enhanced sound quality provided by the Sound Blaster Z.
- Sound Core3D Audio Processor
- Sound Core3D is a high performance Sound and Voice processor for accelerating advanced audio and voice technologies. Offload SBX Pro Studio and CrystalVoice effects from your primary CPU with the quad-core designed Sound Core3D audio processor, improving your gaming experience with faster frame rates and enhanced audio and voice quality.
- SBX Pro Studio Technologies
- SBX Pro Studio sound technologies create improved levels of audio realism including stunning 3D surround effects for your speakers and headsets.
- Crystal Clear Communication
- Sound Blaster beam-forming microphone is designed and tuned for hands-free chats. With CrystalVoice Focus, this stereo microphone creates an acoustic zone and suppresses noise outside it, enabling you to be heard with enhanced clarity.