The Sound Blaster Z PCIe Soundcard from Creative Labs is a PCI Express compatible sound card featuring 116dB signal-to-noise ratio along with SBX Pro Studio technologies helping to provide 360° true-to-life surround sound.
The Sound Blaster Z also supports enhanced communication through the integrated Crystal Voice suite of technologies. The Crystal Voice technologies suite also includes the Sound Blaster Beamforming Microphone creating an acoustic zone and suppressing outside noise. The gold plated connectors, speaker optimization technology, and digital content encoding capability all add to the enhanced sound quality provided by the Sound Blaster Z.
- 116dB Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- A signal to noise ratio or SNR of 116dB provides for enhanced audio when compared to standard motherboard audio
- SBX Pro Studio Technologies
- The SBX Pro Studio suite of technologies improves audio output and a 360-degree true-to-life sound stage
- Crystal Clear Communication
- Experience crystal clear communication with your teammates with the CrystalVoice suite of technologies that removes echoes, ambient noises and picks up your voice from within a zone (CrystalVoice Focus). It also maintains your voice level even if you move near or further away from the microphone.
- Sound Blaster Beamforming Microphone
- When used with CrystalVoice Focus, the bundled beamforming microphone creates an acoustic zone and suppresses noise outside it, enabling you to be heard with improved clarity.
- Sound Core3D Audio Processor
- The quad-core Sound Core3D audio processor was designed to offload SBX Pro Studio and CrystalVoice effects processing from your primary CPU, improving your overall PC performance.
- Advanced Home Entertainment Audio
- With Sound Blaster Z's gold-plated connectors, speaker optimization technology and digital content encoding capability you benefit from greatly improved digital audio.
- High Fidelity Surround Sound
- Connect to your home theater system through a single digital cable and take advantage of cinematic DVD movies by transforming any stereo or multi-channel streams into high fidelity surround sound.
- Never Unplug Your Headphones Again
- With the Sound Blaster Z-series Control Panel you can just toggle between your headphone and speaker system with the flip of a switch.