The Sound Blaster ZX PCIe Soundcard from Creative Labs is a PCI Express compatible sound card featuring 116dB signal-to-noise ratio along with SBX Pro Studio technologies helping to provide 360° true-to-life surround sound. This soundcard also comes equipped with an Accessible Audio Control Module (ACM) for added mic/headphone and I/O connections as well as the ability to easily adjust headphone levels.
The Sound Blaster ZX also supports enhanced communication through the integrated Crystal Voice suite of technologies. The Crystal Voice technologies suite includes CrystalVoice noise reduction, CrystalVoice smart volume, CrystalVoice acoustic echo cancellation, CrystalVoice Focus and CrystalVoice FX. The gold plated connectors, speaker optimization technology, and digital content encoding capability all add to the enhanced sound quality provided by the Sound Blaster ZX.
- 116dB Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- A signal to noise ratio or SNR of 116dB provides for enhanced audio when compared to standard motherboard audio
- SBX Pro Studio Technologies
- The SBX Pro Studio suite of technologies improves audio output and a 360-degree true-to-life sound stage
- Crystal Clear Communication
- Experience crystal clear communication with your teammates with the CrystalVoice suite of technologies that removes echoes, ambient noises and picks up your voice from within a zone (CrystalVoice Focus). It also maintains your voice level even if you move near or further away from the microphone.
- Sound Core3D Audio Processor
- The quad-core Sound Core3D audio processor was designed to offload SBX Pro Studio and CrystalVoice effects processing from your primary CPU, improving your overall PC performance.
- Advanced Home Entertainment Audio
- With Sound Blaster Z's gold-plated connectors, speaker optimization technology and digital content encoding capability you benefit from greatly improved digital audio.
- Accessible Audio Control Module (ACM)
- The included accessible audio control module incorporates a built-in microphone array and mic/headphone I/O connections. The knob on the ACM lets you conveniently adjust the headphone levels.
- High Fidelity Surround Sound
- Connect to your home theater system through a single digital cable and take advantage of cinematic DVD movies by transforming any stereo or multi-channel streams into high fidelity surround sound.
- Never Unplug Your Headphones Again
- With the Sound Blaster Z-series Control Panel you can just toggle between your headphone and speaker system with the flip of a switch.