The Auray IPD-101 iPad Microphone Stand Adapter is an ideal hands-free accessory for score and note viewing during performances, as well as a practice or production tool that enhances the user experience when working with apps.
It allows users to quickly mount an iPad into a secure holder, which can easily be attached to a mic stand or boom stand. The positioning and viewing angles are practically limitless, with its single handed multi-angle adjustments.
- Dual Mounting Options
- The unique clamp mounting adapter allows easy clamping onto the shaft or boom of a microphone stand. It also includes a 5/8"-27 threaded mounting adapter which is compatible with most microphone stands
- Secured iPad Holder Bracket
- The unique bracket is designed to securely hold your iPad at all corners, while still having access to all buttons and connectors. Its bracket extension mounting system provides an easy mounting experience
- Single-Handed Positioning
- Rubber washers allow for single-handed positioning, without any need for locking knobs when adjusting the adapter's working angle
- Flexible Positioning System
- The dual-joint positioning system tilts +90° to -90° and allows for 360° of rotation, which make this adapter ideal for most any situation
- Also Works as a Desktop Stand
- Can be used as a desktop stand in landscape mode