The Trigger Stereo Headset from Tritton feature powerful 1.6" (40 mm) drivers with neodymium magnets. The wired headphones include a 14' (4.3 m) cable with an integrated and separate game and voice volume controls.
Titton's headset provides the freedom to bend the microphone into a position that's optimal for picking up your voice. The design allows the microphone to fold up and out of the way when not in use.
- Flexible Performance Mic
- Fixed microphones may not always properly align with your mouth, resulting in decreased sound quality when communicating over Xbox Live. Trigger provides the freedom to bend the mic into a position that's optimal for picking up your voice. The design allows the mic to fold up and out of the way when not in use
- Ergonomically Designed
- The Trigger delivers with a padded, adjustable head-rail that extends an extra 1.25" (31.8 mm) on either side to accommodate a wide range of head sizes and soft, pliable earcups, which swivel to provide a comfortable around-the-neck resting position
- Separate Game and Voice Volume Controls
- If the chatter from your opponent gets distracting and starts to hinder your online game play experience just turn a dial on the in-line audio controller to tune them out. Game volume can also be adjusted on-the-fly so you can drown out your foe's voice but still hear stealthy in-game footsteps creeping up behind you. Use the integrated headset port to effortlessly connect the Trigger to your controller, and mute / unmute the microphone with the flick of a switch
- Quick Setup
- Whether your console is legacy or current-generation and connected to a display via HDMI or component / VGA / composite, the Trigger is ready to go right out of the box. All required cables and adapters are included to ensure you can connect to any Xbox 360 within minutes