The black USB 2.0 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter from SIIG easily adds a Gigabit Ethernet port to your USB 2.0 enabled notebook or desktop computer. This high-speed Ethernet adapter allows sharing of large files over your network quickly and reliably. Simply plug into any USB 2.0 port and enjoy data transfer rates of up to 1000 Mbps over your network. The USB 2.0 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter combines compact design with refined performance, enabling you to meet all your networking needs.The USB 2.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter is compliant with Universal Serial Bus Specification, Revision 2.0, IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab, meets RoHS hazardous materials standards and is FCC and CE regulatory approved. Furthermore, it is fully compatible with a wide variety of Windows operating systems and is backed by SIIG's limited 5-year warranty.
- Quickly adds a Gigabit 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet port to your USB 2.0 enabled system
- Supports USB full- and high-speed modes with bus power capacity
- Supports suspend mode and remote wake up
- Full- and half-duplex capability (only full-duplex operation at 1000 Mbps)
- Equipped with diagnostic LEDs
- Data transfer rates of up to 1000 Mbps