The Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 18-35mm f/3.5-4.5G ED Lens is a wide-angle zoom lens that is compatible with both FX and DX-sized image sensors. This lens features a compact, lightweight design making it a highly portable lens that is ideal for travel.
The lens construction integrates three aspherical lens elements to provide a reduction in chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range. Also aiding in the reduction of chromatic aberration is the inclusion of two ED (extra-low dispersion) elements that furthermore provide an increase in image sharpness, clarity, and color fidelity.
A SWM (Silent Wave Motor) autofocus mechanism provides quiet, precise auto focusing that suit HD video recording as well as photographing fast-paced subject matter. Beside fast autofocus performance, manual override (M/A) is also available for instant switching to manual focus for fine-tuning of focus or for more creative focus placement.
- Compatible with both Nikon FX and DX-sized image sensors.
- Three aspherical and two ED lens elements help to reduce chromatic aberrations and improve overall image sharpness, clarity, and color fidelity.
- Silent Wave Motor autofocus mechanism provides quick, quiet and precise auto focusing.
- Manual focus override allows instant switching between AF and MF focusing systems for greater control over focus placement and for fine-tuning of focus.
- Lightweight, compact design adds to this lens' overall mobility making it an ideal lens for travel applications.