The iO Hub from Alesis is a compact and portable, two-channel interface solution for iOS devices, or Mac- or Windows-based computers. The interface accepts virtually any audio source via the two combo jacks, including microphones, keyboards, mixers, etc. Globally switched phantom power is available and channel two can also be switched to accept a Hi-Z signal from a guitar or bass.
A direct switch allows for zero-latency monitoring of the input signal when adding overdubs or laying down additional tracks. For private monitoring, a 1/4" headphone output features its own dedicated volume control. The unit is bus powered either from the iOS device or the computer.
- Portable 2-channel audio interface
- Phantom power for use with condenser microphones
- Guitar/Line level switch for use with a guitar or bass
- Direct switch for zero-latency input monitoring
- Easily connects to an iOS device, Mac, or PC
- Headphone output with dedicated volume control
- Compact modern design
- USB or iOS powered - no power supply required
- Includes USB, Apple 30-pin, and Apple Lightning cables