The Control Hub from Alesis is a compact and portable MIDI interface for Mac or Windows based computers. In addition to the individual MIDI In and Out ports, the interface provides audio playback via a pair of 1/4" audio outputs, perfect for monitoring the audio from a laptop on stage, in the studio, or while travelling. A traditional USB connection is provided.
The Control Hub provides full MIDI control for working with workstation keyboards, digital pianos, drum machines and modules, MIDI controllers, sequencers, and other MIDI gear. A customizable foot pedal/footswitch input can be assigned to nearly any type of MIDI message, including SysEx. For private monitoring, a 1/4" headphone output features its own dedicated volume control aside from the main output control. The unit is bus powered from the computer.
- MIDI interface with two-channel audio playback
- Easily connects to a Mac or PC
- MIDI In and Out jacks connect to virtually any MIDI gear
- Audio outputs provide playback from software or app of choice
- Headphone output with dedicated volume control
- MIDI assignable footswitch/pedal input
- Compact, modern design
- USB powered - no power supply required