The Control Hub from Alesis is a compact and portable MIDI interface for iOS devices, or Mac or Windows based computers. In addition to the individual MIDI In and Out ports, the interface provides audio playback via a pair of 1/4" audio outputs, perfect for monitoring the audio from a laptop or iOS device on stage, in the studio, or while travelling. Both Apple 30-pin and Apple Lightning connectors are provided. A traditional USB connection is also provided for the laptop or desktop user.
The Control Hub provides full MIDI control for working with workstation keyboards, digital pianos, drum machines and modules, MIDI controllers, sequencers, and other MIDI gear. A customizable foot pedal/footswitch input can be assigned to nearly any type of MIDI message, including SysEx. For private monitoring, a 1/4" headphone output features its own dedicated volume control aside from the main output control. The unit is bus powered either from the iOS device or the computer.
- MIDI interface with two-channel audio playback
- Easily connects to an iOS device, Mac, or PC
- MIDI In and Out jacks connect to virtually any MIDI gear
- Audio outputs provide playback from software or app of choice
- Headphone output with dedicated volume control
- MIDI assignable footswitch/pedal input
- Compact, modern design
- USB or iOS powered-no power supply required
- Includes USB, Apple 30-pin, and Apple Lightning cables