The Black 1016050 KMC 3 2.1 Wireless Home Music System from Klipsch is small enough to be portable yet large enough for party-level sound, even outdoors. This wireless home music system allows easy music streaming from any Bluetooth equipped smartphone, music device, or computer. It has a solid built and is aesthetically designed with elegant soft-feel paint, high-gloss metallic accents, and touch-sensitive controls.
This wireless home music system has dual 2-inch full range drivers, internally chambered to minimize distortion and provide a clean and highly balanced sound up to 24 kHz. A unique tuned dual-flare port system combines with a built-in 5.25” (13.33cm) subwoofer for deep bass down to 40 Hz.
This home music system features 130W of bi-amped digital amplification with advanced DSP equalization to provide lifelike, dynamic sound at any volume level. Integrated with the AptX audio coding technology, this home music system supports lossless, audiophile-quality streaming.
This home music system also supports AC/DC operation and has a built-in handle, making it portable. Instead of a need-to-recharge unit that stops when the stationary battery dies, 8 “D” cell batteries (sold separately) go all day (up to 26 hours). Unlike tiny, underpowered competitive models, this music system’s sound is designed to come through loud and clear even when competing with the typical noise at a pool party or large picnic.
This wireless home music system keeps all smartphones, most tablets, and other music sources charged with its USB input (cable sold separately) and plays virtually any non-Bluetooth music source with its 3.5mm input (cable sold separately). It remembers the last connected Bluetooth device and automatically reconnects to it the next time, if it’s available. The included remote, controls volume and muting, and most wirelessly connected music sources while they charge and play simultaneously.
- Premium 2.1 home/portable wireless music system with built-in subwoofer
- Quick, easy Bluetooth streaming from smartphones, portable music players, and computers
- AptX technology allows for audiophile quality streaming
- Dual 2" (5cm) full range drivers for detailed sound
- 5.25" (13.33cm) subwoofer combined with a dual port system for deep bass
- 130W of digital system power
- Advanced DSP equalization for accurate reproduction of all music types
- 3.5mm input plays music from nearly any non-Bluetooth music source
- USB input charges all smartphones and most portable music devices (cable sold separately)
- Portable long-life DC operation with 8 "D" cell batteries (sold separately )
- Remote control conveniently controls volume/mute and streaming music sources while being charged