The Denon AVR-E200 5.1-Channel Home Theater Receiver supports identical power amp circuitry for all channels with a maximum power output of 165W per channel. It's equipped with Dolby and DTS high-definition surround sound decoding, as well as an on-screen display that combines clear text and easy to understand graphics. The receiver features four HDMI inputs with 1080p and 3D pass-through. Plus, there are four Quick Select buttons that let you instantly choose from the Cable/Satellite, Blu-ray, Game and Aux inputs, and you can customize each one with your preferred sound settings.
The receiver also features an AM/FM tuner, multiple analog audio and video inputs, a coaxial audio input and an optical audio input. The speaker connections on the rear panel are color-coded as well. The receiver also includes color-coded speaker cable labels that ensure correct hook-up the first time. Other features include relay-controlled protection circuits, pre-labeled assignable digital inputs and a virtual surround mode for two speakers or headphones.
- 5-Channel Power Amplifier Design
- Denon uses identical power amp circuitry for all channels, including their all-discrete power amplifier output stage design. Rated at a maximum of 165W for each of the five channels, the AVR-E200 provides high power and wide dynamic range with low distortion.
- Four HDMI Inputs with 1080p & 3D Pass-Through
- The AVR-E200 is equipped with four HDMI inputs, including three on the rear panel and one on the front panel, which lets you quickly and easily connect your HDMI-equipped camcorder, smartphone or other portable multimedia device. Plus, with HDMI standby pass-through, you can enjoy a program from your cable or satellite tuner on your TV without the need to turn the AVR-E200 on, which is ideal for casual viewing. HDMI also supports 1080p and 3D pass-through, Deep Color and x.v.Color.
- GUI Overlay on HD Source
- You can easily make all necessary adjustments and settings during setup using the text and graphical on-screen display. It also supports easy optimization for your particular speaker setup and compatibility with your source equipment.
- Quick Select Function
- The AVR-E200 features four Quick Select buttons on the front panel and on the remote control that let you instantly choose from the Cable/Satellite, Blu-ray, Game and Aux inputs. You can also customize each one with your preferred sound settings for that particular source and they'll be remembered each time.
- Color-Coded Speaker Terminals & Supplied Matching Color Cable Tags
- The speaker connections on the rear panel are color-coded for quick and easy connection, and the supplied color-coded speaker cable labels ensure correct hook-up the first time.
- Wide Range of Speaker Compatibility
- With the AVR-E200, you can connect just about any combination of speaker sizes and types, thanks to the variable crossover points which allow mixing and matching of differing speakers. You can connect compact speakers, standard-size speakers, even full size speakers as well as a subwoofer and optimize the settings for each type, based on their characteristics.
- Easy-to-Use Remote Control
- The remote control features discrete source selection buttons that let you choose your preferred source with the touch of one button. There's no need to toggle through all the inputs to get to your preferred source component.
- Sleep Timer
- When you set the Sleep Timer and listen to music before you fall asleep, the AVR-E200 will automatically go into standby mode in the time that you set. You can set up to 120 min in 10 min increments.
- High-definition audio support including Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- High-performance 192 kHz / 24-bit D/A converters for all channels
- Denon Compressed Audio Restorer delivers improved fidelity with compressed music sources such as MP3 tracks
- Front panel display with large, easy-to-read characters
- Convenient front panel 3.5mm stereo input jack for easy connection to your portable music device
- Less chassis depth for an easier installation
- Relay-controlled protection circuits
- Pre-labeled assignable digital inputs
- Audio Delay function
- Lower 0.3W standby power consumption
- Auto power off