The Abeo Plus 363AV Aluminum Tripod with PH-124V Pan Head from Vanguard is a sturdy, heavy-duty tripod with aluminum alloy legs and the two-way PH-124V video head.
The Quick Height Adjustment center column on the 363AV allows easy height adjustment of the tripod by simply flipping open the column's lever lock. Tension Adjustable Leg Locks provide secure and rapid locking of the legs, and they can be tightened or loosened according to your personal preference. Each leg can adjust independently to 25º, 50º, or 80º angles and with the included 3 1/4" short column adapter installed and legs fully spread, the tripod flattens as low as 8.6" (220mm) from the ground. The maximum extended height of the 363AV is 79.25" (201.5 cm). The rubber feet on the legs have an angled design for solid grip on floors and flat earth and built-in threaded spikes give you support on soft earth or ice. An included set of snow/sand shoes offer stability on sand, snow or other soft ground. Thick foam on the upper part of each leg makes the tripod easy and comfortable to handle in cold or wet weather and a stabilizer hook extends from the bottom of center column to add weight for further stability.
The PH-124V fluid video head is made of magnesium alloy with a spring-loaded counterbalance system for camera support and balance. Front to back movement can be fine tuned for optimal center of gravity positioning and a large, quick-shoe safety release button allows for easy yet secure camera removal. Drag tension offers smooth pan and tilt functions and a long handle is provided for better control of heavier cameras.
- Heavy-gauge aluminum alloy legs for maximum stability
- Legs adjust individually to 25°, 50°, and 80° angles with a quick release button
- Angled rubber feet for solid grip on floors, convertible threaded spikes for terrain or ice, plus a set of snow/sand feet for soft or unstable terrain
- Quick Height Adjustment center column locking mechanism lets you instantly position your camera along the vertical axis.
- Quick-flip leg locks enable fast setup and are tension adjustable
- An included 3 1/4" short column adapter allows the tripod to extend downward for low angle shots. The minimum height is 8.6" (22 cm).
- Anti-shock ring
- Thick foam on legs enable a secure grip in hot, cold, and slippery weather
- Anti-spin center column
- The PH-124V fluid video head is made of rigid magnesium alloy with a closed-type construction and a spring-loaded, counterbalance system to precisely balance the weight of the camera.
- Adjustable drag tension provides smooth pan and tilt functions.
- A large quick-shoe safety release button for easy removal of camera and front-to-back movement fine tuning capabilities for optimal center of gravity positioning.
- Contains a long handle for better control of heavy cameras and 1/4" and 3/8" attachment threading.