The Fujinon PL-Mount 85−300mm T2.9-4.0 ZK Lightweight Zoom Series Digital Cine Lens from FUJIFILM features a detachable servo drive unit. With the drive unit, this lens operates like traditional ENG TV lens thanks to the same interface and accessories familiar to TV lens users. This is helpful in simplifying and reducing set-up time since it is not necessary to use more complicated cine lens drive systems, and the drive seamlessly interfaces with wired and wireless cine control systems as well.
With the drive unit removed, this lens has a standard 0.8mm cine gearing, allowing for the use of traditional third party cine accessories (sold separately). This lens features hybrid technology from both FUJIFILM broadcast and cine lens technologies in a lightweight and compact body.
- Detachable servo drive unit
- 16-bit high-resolution encoders are employed
- LDS and / itechnology lens data capable through electric contacts in the mount 1
- Back focus adjustment with macro function
- Natural Bokeh (blur) thanks to a newly developed round 9-blade iris
- 0.8mm cine gearing
- 200° focus rotation
- Luminous barrel makings