The Abeo 283CV Carbon Fiber Tripod with PH-114V Pan Head from Vanguard is a sturdy carbon fiber tripod equipped with the magnesium alloy PH-114V Video Pan Head.
Fast adjustments and sturdy reliability characterize this tripod/head combination. Each leg can adjust independently to 25º, 50º, or 80º angles and with the included short column adapter installed and legs fully spread, the tripod flattens for low-angle shooting. The maximum extendable height is 66.5". Quick-flip leg locks make height adjustment simple and secure. Thick foam on the upper part of each leg makes the tripod easy and comfortable to handle in cold or wet weather and a stabilizer hook extends from the bottom of the anti-spin center column to add weight for further stability.
The PH-114V two-way pan head is made of magnesium alloy and offers smooth movement and a long handle for better control of heavier cameras. A built-in bubble level is provided and the QS-66 quick shoe is included.
- Carbon fiber legs for lighter carrying weight and maximum stability
- Anti-spin central column remains fixed and keeps camera stable and in place
- Legs adjust individually to 25°, 50°, and 80° angles with a quick release button
- Rubber-capped feet prevent legs from slipping
- Quick-flip leg locks enable fast setup and are tension adjustable
- An included short column adapter allows the tripod to extend downward for low angle shots.
- A stabilizer hook hangs from base of the center column and holds weights or sandbags to stabilize the tripod. Accessory items can also be conveniently hung from the hook.
- Thick foam on legs enable a secure grip in hot, cold, and slippery weather
- The PH-114V pan head is an ultra-smooth video head made of magnesium alloy that supports up to 17.6 lbs. It features lever locks for 360º rotation and frontal tilt movement.
- Contains a long handle for better control of heavy cameras and 1/4" and 3/8" attachment threading.
- Contains a bulls-eye type bubble level for consistently horizontal shooting