The 30GB 525 Series mSATA MLC Solid-State Drive from Intel delivers good performance up to 6 Gb/s, consumes low power, and is RoHS compliant. This drive is built using compute-quality Intel 25nm NAND Flash Memory manufacturing processes.
- Intel's Evolving Storage Technology
- The Intel SSD continues to evolve with the Intel SSD 500 family. This SSD offers good performance and low power consumption in a package one eighth the size of a 2.5" hard drive.
- New Level of Performance for Small Form Factor Products
- This SSD accelerates PC performance where it matters the most. With random read performance up to 5,000 IOPS (Input / Output Operations per Second) and sequential read performance of up to 500 MB/s, your PC will be able to handle multi-tasking needs. It performs random writes up to 10,000 IOPS and sequential writes of 275 MB/s for optimal performance of your applications. With this SSD, Intel continues to deliver solutions designed to satisfy demanding usage models in notebooks, embedded applications, and workstation upgrades. The SSD also brings enhanced performance to automotive, signage, embedded video, and retail solutions. 1
- Superior Data Protection Features
- The SSD comes with AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) 128-bit encryption capabilities. In the event of theft or loss of your computer, your data is protected by an advanced encryption technology.
- The SSD reduces your risk of data loss due to shock, vibration, or jarring, all while consuming less power, thereby reducing recurring costs and increasing portability. It can be used in notebooks, Ultrabooks, AIO (All-In-One) desktops, and embedded designs and offers advanced security features.