The Abeo 203AV Aluminum Tripod with PH-111V Pan Head from Vanguard is a lightweight (3.43 lb), aluminum alloy tripod equipped with the compact PH-111V Video Pan Head.
Portability and easy adjustability characterize this tripod/head combination. Each tripod leg can adjust independently to 25º, 50º, or 80º angles and with the included short column adapter installed and legs fully spread, the tripod flattens for low-angle shooting. The maximum extendable height is 61.6". Quick-flip leg locks make height adjustment simple and secure. Thick foam on the upper part of each leg makes the tripod easy and comfortable to handle in cold or wet weather and a stabilizer hook extends from the bottom of the anti-spin center column to add weight for further stability.
The PH-111V two-way pan head offers fluid two-way movement and a padded handle for better control of smaller HD camcorders. The handle can be screwed into the front or back of the head and the head includes the DIN standard QS-36 quick shoe, dual safety locks and ergonomic locking knobs.
- Aluminum alloy legs are durable and stable
- Anti-spin central column remains fixed and keeps camera in place
- Legs adjust individually to 25°, 50°, and 80° angles with a quick release button
- Rubber-capped feet prevent legs from slipping
- Quick-flip leg locks enable fast setup
- An included short column adapter allows the tripod to flatten for low angle shots.
- A stabilizer hook hangs from base of the center column and holds weights or sandbags to stabilize the tripod. Accessory items can also be conveniently hung from the hook.
- Thick foam on legs enable a secure grip in hot, cold, and slippery weather
- The PH-111V pan head is a smooth video head that supports up to 4.4 lb. It features 360º rotation and frontal tilt movement, a DIN standard quick shoe, dual safety locks and ergonomic locking knobs.
- Contains a padded, long handle for greater precision and torque.