The GH-300T Pistol Grip Ball Head from Vanguard combines impressive ergonomic control with the ease and flexibility of precision ball head adjustments. The lightweight pistol grip allows you to lock, unlock, and reposition your gear comfortably with one hand, leaving your other hand free to make lens adjustments. The separate panning lock, 2 bubble levels, and 360° panning mechanism with 72 built-in click stops allow for precise panoramic positioning. The -32 to +90-degrees of side-to-side tilt and -8 to +90-degree back to front tilting facilitates a wide range of camera movement.
An efficient control system allows you to modify the level of friction on the ball to accommodate changing equipment weight up to 13.2 lb, while the anodized center ball allows extremely fluid movement without sacrificing precise control. Another extremely convenient feature of the GH-300T is the built-in shutter release that allows you to shoot and adjust camera position without ever taking your hand off the trigger. The two included cables are compatible with 80% of the DSLRs on the market. The GH-300T comes complete with a quick release and camera plate.
- Innovative Shutter Release Trigger on grip
- Grip Position Release: position your camera accurately and quickly
- 38 mm Universal quick release system
- Two panning axes: 72-click point base for precise panoramas and second base for following action
- Ergonomic handle rotates 360 degrees to 8 different positions