The DD1203 RF Wireless Signal Detector from KJB Security Products detects different types of radio transmitting equipment and informs you by way of a bar graph indicator or silently by a vibrating indicator. The DD1203 signal detector can detect most bugging devices when in active mode.
You can test premises, cars, or any type of item, including office equipment. You can also check people for body-carried transmitters, and perform covert sweeping using the vibrating indicator. In such cases, you can carry the DD1203 detector and stand in close proximity to a potential threat. If the vibration starts near a certain place, this indicates that the radio field is higher and there is an RF device. This detector can also detect if somebody is using a GSM phone.
- Portable and covert sweeping device with high and adjustable sensitivity
- Detects both analog and digital transmissions
- Allows the operator to locate the source
- 10-Segment indicator of RF level
- Vibrating signal for concealed indication of a high RF level
- Frequency range of 10 to 3,600 MHz
- Durable duralumin case
- Powered by 2 AAA batteries
- CITY antenna allows the device to avoid interference from external sources in cities or near broadcasting towers
- Detects active radio transmitting surveillance devices (or RF bugging devices) in rooms, premises, vehicles, telephones, and body-carried items
- Discovers the improper use of mobile phones and other communication equipment to pick up conversations
- Detection of GSM bugs, spy mobile phones, and mobile phones in an active state (for illegal transmission of conversations)
- Detection of harmful emissions from GSM-jammers or mini recorder suppressors, microwave ovens, communication antennas, and other electronic appliances