The KJB Security Products NG4000 Cell Phone Safe is designed to detect the illegal activation of a mobile phone. In addition, it also creates interference to the surrounding area of the telephone’s microphone by generating white noise when radio-waves are detected. This noise suppresses the microphone in the telephone rendering it useless.
TheNG4000 Cell Phone Safe has been designed as an attractive desktop stand to protect your conversations in case your mobile phone has been modified, changed, or has pre-installed spyware software. Its features include a built-in radio-frequency detector, a controlling scheme, and a noise generator which can turn on when the phone is active. This cell phone safe will automatically turn on when there is a telephone inside it. Normal calls can be answered in the usual way since NG4000 cell phone safe you will hear the telephone ring and simply remove it from the stand. Hidden spy activation does not produce any sound or vibration and this is where the cell phone safe will warn and protect you. In the event of spyware activation, the cell phone safe will alert you with the help of its LED and can automatically turn on its noise generator, in the Noise mode, so the eavesdropper will hear the white noise sound instead of your private conversations.
Two Working Modes
Detect mode warns you with the help of the LED when the telephone starts an exchange of information
Noise mode in addition to warning the GSM SAFE 3 will produce audio interference which suppresses the telephone's microphone
- Accurate and sensitive detection of GSM 900 / 1800, CDMA850, WCDMA2100 (3G, UMTS) by Bluetooth an intelligent algorithm of the microcontroller
- Turns on automatically when the cellphone is put inside and automatically turns off when the cellphone is taken out
- Indication of detected communication protocol by color of the LED
- Covert made as an attractive wooden desktop stand
- Long battery life of up to 10 to 15 days when used moderately
- Does not block the mobile network in the area
- Compatible with virtually all types of GSM telephones with maximum width of up to 2.76" (70 mm), practically any height and thickness
- Built-in diode for indication of the active mode and kind of the detected protocol