More than just a TV, the Toshiba 50L2300U 50" Class 1080p LED TV makes a great centerpiece for any home theater. The set features a gunmetal deco and stand to enhance any environment. It's an LED TV with support for 1080p video so you can sit back to enjoy clear imaging for all your media.
In addition to its HD imaging capability, this TV allows you to enjoy great sound as well. It features Audyssey Premium Television, which includes Dynamic EQ technology that's set automatically to improve sound quality through special algorithms. Another integrated technology is Audyssey Bass Extension, which uses sophisticated driver analysis and low frequency monitoring to extend the range and bass. For convenience, the TV has extensive connection options including three HDMI ports and a USB 2.0 port.
The 50L2300U is Energy Star 6.0 certified, so it uses minimal energy when you're watching it and will save you money in the long run. This model also includes a universal remote for easy control of your entertainment.
- Full HD 1080p
- Supports 1080p video for crisp, clear imaging
- ClearScan 120Hz
- This panel control and processing technology provides 120 frames per second screen refresh rate for smooth motion with no image distortion or loss in image brightness
- Automatically adjusts the backlight intensity based on the image content
- Audyssey Premium Television
- This includes a suite of audio technologies including Audyssey EQ and Audyssey ABX (Bass Extension)
- Three HDMI Inputs
- Scale up your gaming, movies and music on a home theater - with high-definition video, and amazingly immersive surround sound
- Dynamic Picture Mode
- Dynamic picture mode creates the right amount of pop, and provides more colors, finer details, less visual noise and brighter, realistic pictures
- Gaming Mode
- Enjoy hair-trigger action on your Toshiba TV with a special setting that reduces game controller delay
- USB Media
- Easily connect to your favorite tunes and photos, create slideshows, or listen to your personal playlists with the built-in USB port
- CQ Engine
- A processor that significantly produces a better picture
- HDMI CEC
- This protocol allows you to control the TV and other HDMI CEC capable home entertainment components using the same remote control
- Energy Star TV
- TVs earning the Energy Star meet strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. EPA