More than just a TV, the Toshiba 29L1350U 29" Class 720p LED TV makes a great centerpiece for any home theater. The set features a high-gloss black finish with metal neck to enhance any environment. It's an LED TV with support for 720p video so you can sit back to enjoy clear imaging for all your media.
The built-in game mode provides technology that actually improves your gaming experience by reducing controller delay. By shortening the overall signal-to-screen time, the HDTV helps make you quicker on the trigger in your favorite games.
In addition to its HD imaging capability, this TV allows you to enjoy great sound as well. It features Audyssey Premium Television, which includes Dynamic EQ technology that's set automatically to improve sound quality through special algorithms. Another integrated technology is Audyssey Bass Extension, which uses sophisticated driver analysis and low frequency monitoring to extend the range and bass. For convenience, the TV has extensive connection options including three HDMI ports and a USB 2.0 port.
The 29L1350U is Energy Star 6.0 certified, so it uses minimal energy when you're watching it and will save you money in the long run. This model also includes a remote control with HDMI CEC for easy control of your entertainment.
- HD 720p
- Supports 720p video for clear imaging
- 60Hz Refresh Rate
- This set features a standard refresh rate of 60Hz
- DynaLight Technology
- Automatically adjusts the backlight intensity based on the image content
- Dynamic Picture Mode
- This creates the right amount of pop and provides more colors, finer details, less visual noise and brighter, more realistic pictures
- Audyssey Audio Technology
- This model features Audyssey EQ and Audyssey ABX (Bass Extension) for premium sound
- Three HDMI Ports
- The HDMI interface carries digital video and audio through a single connection, allowing you to take advantage of high definition gaming, movies and music in your home entertainment space
- USB Media
- Connect to your favorite music and photos, create slideshows, or listen to your personal playlists with this feature
- Remote Control with HDMI CEC
- This TV supports HDMI CEC, so it can communciate with other home theater components that also support HDMI CEC. That means you can control them all with a single remote control
- Energy Star TV
- TVs earning the Energy Star meet strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. EPA