The Ricoh PJ WX2130 WXGA DLP Projector is designed for easy transport and presenting from a variety of locations. It delivers 2800 lumens of brightness with a contrast ratio of 2200:1. The projector features WXGA 1280 x 800 native resolution, a single chip DLP projection system and a high-pressure mercury lamp that provides up to 4000 hours of life in low mode. It also provides a variety of inputs including HDMI, VGA, composite and more. There's a built-in 2W mono speaker as well. The PJ WX2130 even supports field sequential 3D presenting, but optional 3D glasses are required.
- The lightweight PJ WX2130 is designed for easy transport and presenting in unpredictable locations.
- Control key functions using the projector control panel, or grab the remote control and adjust volume, screen size, playback, pause and other key functions with one-touch operation from anywhere in the room.
- The system runs quietly, with minimal heat, and has a 4000-hour lamp life when operating in Eco Mode for reliable performance with minimal maintenance.
- Enhance the user experience with Digital Light Processing (DLP) technology. It provides crisp, clear images in vibrant colors and presents videos and movies in high-definition.
- Field sequential 3D images can be viewed using the optional 3D glasses for conventional 3D applications through an external converter.
- The projector's impressive brightness rating up to 2800 lumens ensures that every presentation is presented with exceptional clarity for optimal impact in virtually any lighting conditions.
- The built-in 2W speaker delivers clear audio without external equipment.
- The projector runs quietly with a noise level of 32dB in Eco Mode.
- Manual vertical keystone correction
- Digital zoom (magnify)
- AV Mute/Freeze control
- Front/rear tilt foot
- High Altitude Mode