The tan M300B Mini Scout Light LED WeaponLight from SureFire is rugged, lightweight, and powerful, and capable of producing 200 lumens of tactical-level light for up to 1.3 hours non-stop. Built to endure trying combat conditions, this shock- and recoil-proof weaponlight features a hard-anodized aerospace aluminum alloy construction, an optically coated tempered window, and O-ring seals that prevent water and dust ingress.
The TIR (Total Internal Reflection) lens creates a tight and bright beam of light that provides a good frontward range along with decent peripheral illumination, making the weaponlight a good choice for close- to medium-range combat situations. Supplied with this LED weaponlight are 2 different switches: one with a 7” cable that provides fingertip control over power and the other a click-type tailcap pushbutton switch that offers momentary and continuous illumination modes.
This LED weaponlight securely mounts onto any Mil-Spec Picatinny rail via its integrated thumbscrew clamp. With a shelf-life of 10 years, the included 123A lithium battery makes sure that the M300B Mini Scout Light LED WeaponLight is ready for action even after long periods of storage.
- Solid-state, recoil-proof LED generates 200 lumens of blinding white light and continues producing tactical-level light for 1.3 hours
- TIR (Total Internal Reflection) lens creates a versatile beam with sufficient reach for medium-range applications and surround light for peripheral vision
- Hard-anodized aerospace aluminum construction, optically coated tempered window, and O-ring seals make for a rugged weaponlight
- Ergonomic Tactical Switching: Click-On/Off tailcap and pressure-activated tape switch (both included)
- Thumbscrew mount securely attaches to any Mil-Spec Picatinny rail
- Powered by the included 123A lithium battery, which has a shelf life of 10 years