The compact, black ScoutLight LED WeaponLight from SureFire produces 150 lumens of brilliant white light or 120mW of invisible infrared output for use with night vision devices. It does not require IR filters or spare lamps and attaches to a Picatinny rail with a thumbscrew. Simply twist the self-locking selector ring on the dual-spectrum V-series head to switch between output modes. In either mode, the M600V's TIR lens produces a tight beam suited for short- to medium-range applications. The high-efficiency LEDs are virtually immune to failure since there's no filament to burn out or break.
The ScoutLight LED comes with a momentary/constant-on pushbutton tail cap switch and a momentary-on pressure-activated tape switch with a 7" cable that can be positioned where you choose. The M600V clamps solidly to any long gun equipped with a Picatinny rail via its integral thumbscrew rail clamp. Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing for superior toughness and corrosion resistance, and optically coated tempered glass for durability and maximum light transmission, the M600V is O-ring sealed to keep out dust, dirt, and moisture. The ScoutLight LED is battle-proven and built to withstand the rigors of combat.
- Virtually indestructible white/IR LEDs regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Switches-Momentary-on tape switch (7"/177.80mm cable), momentary/constant-on pushbutton switch
- Mounting System-Integral thumbscrew clamp for Picatinny rails
- Construction-High-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; coated, tempered window
- Weatherproof-O-ring and gasket sealed
- Fits rifles, carbines, or submachine guns with a Picatinny rail on the fore-end