The DCS-6010L 360° HD Megapixel Network Cloud Camera from D-Link is equipped with a fisheye lens for both 180° panoramic view and 360° surround view modes, giving you complete vision of your business, home, or office. With a wide-angle fisheye lens that lets you monitor a large area with a single camera, it does the work of multiple cameras in one sleek, versatile package. With advanced image processing, images captured from this HD camera can be converted into multi-panel rectilinear projection for business and home surveillance. And, with its smooth digital pan/tilt and zoom functionality, you can easily keep an eye on what you value most. The DCS-6010L Camera delivers videos in 2 Mp resolution, ensuring rich detail and crisp image quality for your surveillance recording. With the free mydlink Lite app, you can monitor your home or business on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device and get round-the-clock surveillance at your fingertips. Whether you need to check in on your home while you’re at work or monitor your business when you’re out of the office—with mydlink, you can keep an eye on what matters, whenever and wherever you want. Connecting your D-Link camera with any router is easy. Zero Configuration automatically configures and intelligently syncs your camera to your mydlink account.
Note! Zero Configuration requires mydlink-enabled Cloud Router.
- Remotely monitor your home or office over the Internet
- Equipped with a panoramic (fisheye) lens for 180° panoramic view (when wall mounted) or 360° surround view (when ceiling mounted)
- Wireless 802.11n compliant with Wi-Fi Protected (WPS) button 1
- High-resolution 2 Mp sensor provides a 1600 x 1200 resolution image to monitor a large area with good detail
- Built-in mic and speaker
- Supports H.264/MJPEG/MPEG-4 video codecs
- microSD/SDHC card slot for local recording 2
- Motion Detection to trigger recording and send e-mail alerts
- Supports ePTZ
- Support for iPhone, iPad, and Android app
- Easy remote viewing and management of your camera on your mobile device or through the mydlink website
- Administrator/user password protection
- UPnP support for network setup & configuration
- 24/7 basic installation support 3