The Camp Alert Security and Survivor Signal System from Brite-Strike Technologies is an easy to set up, and break down, portable perimeter security system. The anchor of the system is the alarm module. It emits a high-pitch 135db audible alarm, with flashing blue LEDs, when the trip wire is disturbed. It can also be used as an emergency survival signal and has a built in red LED flashlight.
The kit comes with two 33' coils of monofilament line. To set up the security system, tie one end of the line to the alarm module trigger and run the line around the perimeter of the camp, tying-off the line to a tree or stake. If the line is disturbed, the trigger is tripped, and the alarm is activated. The module can be attached to most surfaces or objects using the heavy-duty, reusable tape on the back, or with zip-ties. Two zip-ties are included in the kit.
Two blue All Purpose Adhesive Light Strips (APALS) also come with this system. Each one has a single LED that can be seen up to 1/2 mile and has a runtime of more than 80 hours. The APALS can be used to mark the perimeter, members of your party, or supplies for easy identification in the dark. An 8" strip of duct tape is also included.
- Alarm Module
- 135dB high-pitch audible alarm
- Blue LEDs on sides of module signal when alarm is triggered
- Heavy-duty adhesive tape on back of module is reusable and water resistant
- Eyelet allows the module to be attached with zip-ties, string or wire
- Activate manually with slide-switch for use as an emergency signal or light
- Built-in red LED flashlight
- 80+ hour runtime
- Blue LED can be seen 1/2 mile away
- Tactile pushbutton switch can be identified in total dark
- Strobe, slow-strobe and constant-on modes by continued pressing of switch
- Polished aluminum on back can be used as a small signal mirror
- Shockproof, dustproof & submersion waterproof
- Heavy duty, reusable tape included
- Batteries cannot be changed