This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The ND-3-AR Subzero Laser Designator with AR Mount from Laser Genetics is a long-range laser illuminator designed for cold weather operation by law enforcement personnel. This fully-integrated laser and mount features a Picatinny mount that securely fastens to an AR-style flat top or accessory rail. An included remote pressure activation switch connects to the battery compartment and provides fingertip laser activation from the firing position. Laser Genetics engineered this configuration of the ND-3 Subzero to maintain zero and deliver weather-resistant performance even after being subjected to rapid fire recoil forces, making it dependable enough for a duty weapon.
A 15 milliwatt 532 nanometer green laser output makes the ND-3-AR visible up to three miles away and easy on the eyes in any lighting condition. The human eye is most sensitive to green wavelengths of light, making that frequency spectrum easiest to visually acquire in daylight as well as quickest for the human vision system to adapt to in darkness. Coherent laser light at 532nm is well-suited for night illumination because of reduced eye strain and enhanced subject definition and contrast.
Subzero technology from Laser Genetics was developed to equip first responders and demanding hobbyists with an illumination device capable of operating in freezing conditions without loss of light intensity or power failure. By creating a unique circuitry optimized for subzero temperatures, operators can now enjoy a rock-steady output level and even up to four hours of operation at 0°F.
Another standout feature of ND-3 series laser designators is their patented rotary optical beam collimator, which allows the operator to control the fully multicoated 9-lens light collimating system. Simply by turning the dial at the base of the lens assembly, the beam can be narrowed for laser sighting or defocused for subject illumination. The combination of output frequency, build quality, and functionality make the ND-3-AR a full-featured accessory for tactical professionals and nighttime hunters.
- AR Mount
- An integrated Picatinny rail mount provides secure attachment to an AR flat top or accessory rail.
- Subzero Technology
- Specifically engineered for operation in temperatures below 40°, Subzero designators use proprietary circuitry to deliver consistent output intensity and maintain adequate battery life even in freezing conditions; a single CR123 battery can provide up to four hours of operation at 0°F.
- Green Laser Emitter
- Laser emits a 532nm green wavelength that is tuned to the peak sensitivity of the human eye and requires minimal low-light vision adaptation.
- Rotary Optical Beam Collimator
- A rotating collar at the base of the lens assembly enables the operator to control the collimating lens and adjust the beam diameter to suit their task. When focused, the narrow beam can serve as a laser sight; the broader laser width is well-suited for target illumination.
- Durable Construction
- The laser housing and mount are machined from lightweight aluminum alloy and anodized for increased corrosion and scratch-resistance. Subzero coldproofing and a nitrogen-filled lens assembly are specially engineered for reliable performance even after the repeated recoil forces of rapid fire use.