The 8-Channel HD Network Video Recorder from Vivotek is designed for sophisticated recording applications. It is equipped with an Intel Dual-Core Atom processor with a maximum recording throughput of 96 Mb/s. This recorder supports RAID 0/1 with 2 removable HDDs for backup efficiency and an external eSATA port for additional expansion. This desktop-type NVR features a local display output port that supports Full HD resolution (1920 x 1080), which eliminates the need for a separate PC to view video from the unit.
Easy setup of parameters such as IP, HDD, and basic camera configuration is possible thanks to the setup wizard of the 8-Channel HD NVR. When connecting this recorder to more than one Vivotek camera (same model), the Shepherd program can be used to duplicate configuration settings to multiple cameras.
The operating system used in this HD network video recorder is Vivotek’s professional central management software VAST, which allows for simple and effective management of a surveillance system using the LiveClient and Playback programs.
As Vivotek’s camera features are fully integrated into VAST, technologies such as SVC and Activity Adaptive Recording can be utilized to conserve bandwidth and optimize recording. A CMS server running VAST software can also directly control this recorder, and compatibility with the iViewer application allows for remote access to the ND8301 on handheld devices.
What’s more, integrating the 8-channel HD recorder with network cameras, VAST, and iViewer software provides users with a fully-featured and robust surveillance system.
Note: Vivotek cameras need to be purchased separately. The iViewer application must be downloaded separately.
- Integrated with a Intel Dual-Core Atom processor
- Supports RAID 0, 1 for efficient and reliable recording
- Features 2-bay removable HDD tray
- Supports maximum memory of 6TB
- External eSATA interface
- Full HD local display
- Standalone desktop NVR design
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Features 4 USB ports
- Compact size
- Easy installation and configuration with Shepherd and Setup wizard programs
- Integrated with VAST software and LiveClient and Playback programs
- Supports real-time 8-channel live view & 4-channel synchronous playback
- Supports SVC/H.264, MPEG-4, and MJPEG
- Multiple recording types & event trigger sources
- Multiple video search modes
- Supported by VAST central management software
- Full integration with Vivotek network cameras
- Vivotek iViewer support (iOS/Android)
- Auto patrol (display layout)
- Instant event notification
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom control of Vivotek cameras
- Full HD local display by VGA connector
Alarm and Event Management
- Trigger Source: Motion, temperature, tampering, DI/O, IR, PIR, IVA, video lost, recording error, recording status, substation connection status, storage connection status, storage capacity status, license status, network status & memory status
- Actions: Email, start recording, move to preset position, set DO, GSM short message & send CGI command
- 5 levels of user roles
- Multi-level user access with password protection
- Languages Supported: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Czech
- Applications: Chain stores, etc.
- Compatibility: Full integration with Vivotek network cameras
- Backup: Manual/scheduled
- Playback Mode: Play, pause, stop, next/frame, next/previous time interval, speed control
- Search Mode: Browsing/time/event
- Recording Policy: Scheduled recording (event/continuous modes), manual recording
- Auto Recycling: Buffer size setting, time setting
- Activity Adaptive Recording