The 506 Power from Lindell Audio is an aluminum chassis for hosting and powering up to six, 500 series modules. Delivered at an extremely attractive price point, the housing dispenses with any unnecessary frills while still delivering a fully professional product.
The unit itself has a universal power supply that in turn delivers 2.4 amps of power to the modules. Overload and short circuit protection is offered, as are gold-plated Neutrik XLR input and output connectors. And for travelling from gig to gig, a neoprene bag is included for protection.
- Aluminum chassis for hosting up to six 500 series modules
- Supplies 2.4A of power to the modules
- Gold-plated XLR connectors
- Overload and short circuit protection
- Neoprene gig bag for use during transportation
- Internal universal power supply