This pair of white PM0.5D MkII Studio Monitors from Fostex are designed to be placed accurately in confined or awkward spaces. They feature a 0.7" soft-dome tweeter and a 5" low-frequency driver that are each capable of up to 35-watts of output, for a combined output of 140-watts for the pair. The dual-port design helps accentuate the PM0.5D's bass response. Each monitor has an independent gain control knob and a combination XLR/TRS input. They are also magnetically shielded, allowing you to place them near a video monitor without interference.
- The cone uses a mixture of cut and milled fibers that are made from aromatic polyamide. It is then impregnated with resins to simultaneously achieve high rigidity and optimum damping. It also has an olefin film thermally adhered to its surface to control frequency response and to establish long term reliability
- The center dust cap is made of non-wood cellulose material and is also impregnated with resin
- The voice coil is made of high purity copper wire to achieve low distortion
- The soft-dome tweeter employs Fostex's UFLC technology (Poly Urethane Film Laminated Cloth) to achieve light weight
- Magnetically shielded for proximate setting to video monitor