The 32GB Iconia W510-1620 10.1" Tablet from Acer has a 10.1" display with 5-point multi-touch input and a wide 178° viewing angle for consistent color. The screen has a 16:9 aspect ratio and a 1366 x 768 native resolution, powered by Intel Graphics Media Accelerator with 64MB of dedicated system memory. Measuring 0.35" thin and weighing less than 1.5 pounds, the W510 is a portable tablet you can take with you on the road.
The system is powered a dual-core 1.8GHz Intel Atom Z2760 processor. It also has 2GB of onboard RAM, 32GB of internal storage, a micro-USB 2.0 port, a micro-HDMI port with HDCP support, a microSD memory card slot, a 2MP front camera, an 8MP rear camera, an integrated microphone as well as built-in stereo speakers.
The W510 features the Window 8 operating system. With the new Start screen, Windows 8 uses tiles that update in real-time, providing faster access to news, weather forecasts, sports scores, social network updates and more. Windows 8 also supports Windows 8 provides a much more unique user experience compared to its predecessor.
- Windows 8
- The W510 features the Windows 8 operating system. Optimized for tablets, Windows 8 has a Start screen with "tiles." These tiles are more than just icons, they contain information, such as incoming mail, weather forecasts, news headlines, sports scores, social network notifications and more. All tiles update in real-time so you don't have to go into every tile to see what's new. Windows 8 also supports multi-touch gestures so you can swipe, tap, drag, pinch-to-zoom, rotate and slide your way around the W510
- 10.1" Capacitive Touch Screen
- The 10.1" display on the W510 features a wide 178° viewing angle so you'll see consistent and accurate color from almost any angle. The display is a capacitive touch screen with 5-point finger input controls. The screen has a 16:9 aspect ratio and has a 1366 x 768 native resolution, which is supported by Intel Graphics Media Accelerator with 64MB of dedicated system memory
- Dual-Core Intel Atom Performance
- Housed inside the W510 is the Intel Atom Z2760 processor. Its dual cores run at a stock speed of 1.8GHz.
- Acer Ring
- Launch the Acer Ring for a unique touch interface that provides a fast and seamless way to read documents, play music, browse the web, view photos and watch videos. Add your favorite apps to the Acer Ring and launch them or slide over to the device control function to quickly manage devices
- Wireless Connectivity
- Roam hotspots and connect to wireless networks with 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi connectivity. If you want to connect to a peripheral or accessory without cables, the Bluetooth 4.0 technology lets you pair supported Bluetooth devices to the W510 for added convenience
- You can connect the W510 to an external display, such as an HDTV, via the micro-HDMI port. If you need to connect the W510 to your computer, the micro-USB 2.0 port is available. The W510 comes with 32GB internal storage, but you can expand up to an additional 32GB via the microSD card slot
- Front and Rear Cameras
- The 2-megapixel front-facing camera allows for high-quality video chatting while the 8-megapixel rear camera can take crisp, clear snapshots
- Acer Always On & Acer Always Connect
- With Acer Always On, the W510 can stay powered on like a phone. Acer Always Connect remembers frequently visited Wi-Fi sports and connects you to the Internet in just 2.5 seconds